Here's what you need:
several pieces of baby clothing (I chose a Carter's gift set with one onesie, one sleeper and a pair of footed pants)
a small cupcake box
small clear rubber bands
red pom poms
ribbon and box decorations
1) Fold in the sleeves of the onesie
2) Fold the onesie in half
3) Fold in half one more time. This will leave you with a small, thin strip of fabric
5) Secure around the roll with a small rubber band
6) Use your fingers to poke out the top a little to look like the top of a cupcake
7) Stick a safety pin through a red pom pom and poke the pin into the top of the "icing"
8) Place each of your "cupcakes" in a liner, arraign in box and decorate
9) Give you super cute gift to a lucky new momma!